Welcome to Hersh & Hersh. Our law firm represents individuals and families, in California and nationally, who have been hurt or wronged.
Hersh & Hersh has recovered over $250 million for our clients. Our firm and its lawyers serve in leadership roles in consumer-focused law practice. We are leaders because we are not only dedicated to the best outcomes for our clients, we are highly-skilled and successful in our approach. We have broken new ground in many areas of consumer law, resulting in historic results that were the "firsts" in many instances. We are also very proud to be one of the first personal injury law firms in San Francisco.
Through hard work, skill and a powerful commitment to what is right and just, we have led the way for injured victims in emerging areas of medicine and the law. Today we lead the fight for injured victims in many areas of the law:
- Personal Injury: Car Accidents, Injuries on Property & Work Sites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Doctor and Hospital Malpractice
- Injuries to Babies During Labor and Delivery
- Birth Injuries
- Child Product Safety
- Drug and Medical Device Cases, including Morcellators
- Fertility Cases
- Women's health and fertility cases and one of the first such cases involving embryos provided to the wrong families;
- Infant safety and the largest crib recall in the country, representing families of injured and deceased infants due to defective cribs and basinettes;
- Medical device litigation; and,
- Many other vitally important areas of consumer law in which we have handled landmark decisions.
Although we are fearless trial lawyers, approximately 95 percent of our cases settle for the amount that we assessed as the full value of the case at its inception. This ability to assess our clients' matters and value them accurately, benefits our clients greatly. In doing this, we efficiently litigate matters to resolution. Much of the reason for this is our reputation for excellence as trial lawyers. Other lawyers, defendants and insurance carriers know that we will fight for our clients and they know that we are tough opponents in the court room.
If you or a family member have been injured in a car accident, pedestrian accidents, by a dangerous or defective product or by a defective medical device or implant, or otherwise, please contact us for a free consultation with one of our attorneys. This is an important step towards getting the help the law allows.
As a client of our firm, you and your family will receive the highest level of legal practice and personal service. We passionately represent every client and we are proud of our tradition of excellence and record of success.
Contact Hersh & Hersh to arrange a free consultation with one of our attorneys. In the majority of our cases, we represent clients on a contingency basis, which means we do not get paid until we win.
Please visit our client resource page for more information.