Welcome to Hersh & Hersh. Our law firm is dedicated to the protection and legal representation of individuals and families, in California and nationally, who have been hurt or wronged. Over many decades, our lawyers have established themselves as leaders in consumer-focused law practice.
We are proud to be one of the first personal injury law firms established in San Francisco. Over the past four decades, we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. We serve in leadership roles for injured victims' rights in emerging areas of medicine and the law. This focus continues today as we lead the fight for victims of injuries:
- Personal Injury: Car Accidents, Injuries on Property & Work Sites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Doctor and Hospital Malpractice
- Injuries to Babies During Labor and Delivery
- Birth Injuries
- Child Product Safety
- Drug and Medical Device Cases, including Morcellators
- Fertility Cases
- Women's health and fertility cases and one of the first such cases involving embryos provided to the wrong families;
- Infant safety and the largest crib recall in the country, representing families of injured and deceased infants due to defective cribs and basinettes;
- Medical device litigation; and,
- Many other vitally important areas of consumer law in which we have handled landmark decisions.
Although we are fearless trial lawyers, approximately 95 percent of our cases settle for the amount that we assessed as the full value of the case at its inception. This ability to assess our clients' matters and value them accurately, benefits our clients greatly. In doing this, we efficiently litigate matters to resolution. Much of the reason for this is our reputation for excellence as trial lawyers. Other lawyers, defendants and insurance carriers know that we will fight for our clients and they know that we are tough opponents in the court room.
If you or a family member have been injured in a car accident, pedestrian accidents, by a dangerous or defective product or by a defective medical device or implant, or otherwise, please contact us for a free consultation with one of our attorneys. This is an important step towards getting the help the law allows.
As a client of our firm, you and your family will receive the highest level of legal practice and personal service. We passionately represent every client and we are proud of our tradition of excellence and record of success.
Contact Hersh & Hersh to arrange a free consultation with one of our attorneys. In the majority of our cases, we represent clients on a contingency basis, which means we do not get paid until we win.
Please visit our client resource page for more information.