Whistleblower Attorneys: Medicaid Fraud
Medicaid is a need-based medical insurance program for people with low incomes and few assets. It is funded by both the state and federal governments. As with Medicare, it is a frequent target of fraud and abuse.
Passionate Representation in Whistleblower Claims
To Report Medicaid Fraud, Contact Hersh & Hersh: 800-441-5545
Do you have hard evidence that an organization is over-billing Medicare for services or committing other forms of healthcare fraud?
The attorneys of Hersh & Hersh represent clients in whistleblower lawsuits involving Medicaid fraud. If you have information about misuse or misappropriation of Medicare funds, please contact us today to discuss your case.
People who blow the whistle on Medicaid fraud are entitled to a share of any funds the government recovers.
Most Medicaid fraud involves doctors, dentists, hospitals, clinics and other health care providers who:
- Bill for services never performed
- Over-bill for services provided
- Bill for unnecessary tests, services and products
- Pay kickbacks to patients or other providers for patient referrals
- Inflate a nursing home's annual cost report
- Pad mileage accumulated on ambulance trips
- Bill for professional services provided by people without appropriate credentials
To discuss your case, please do not hesitate to contact a whistleblower attorney at Hersh & Hersh today.
From our offices in San Francisco, California, our lawyers represent clients in Medicaid fraud claims nationwide. In addition to representing individuals, we also represent government entities, including the state of New Mexico, in Medicare and Medicaid fraud lawsuits.