Implantable Medical Devices & Surgical Tools
Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation Attorneys: Hersh & Hersh Represents Patients Harmed by Defective Medical Devices and Implants
Imagine having a surgical procedure which is recommended by your surgeon and causes harm and damage, such as the use of the Essure System to avoid pregnancy or transvaginal surgical mesh in women with conditions such as Pelvic Organ Prolapse or Urinary Stress Incontinence.
Imagine going through open-heart surgery to have a cardiac pacemaker or heart defibrillator implanted in your chest and later finding out that the device is defective and the subject of a product recall.
Imagine going undergoing surgery for a hip or knee replacement and, after weeks of physical therapy, learning the medical implant was defective.
Passionate Representation, Historic Results
Contact Hersh & Hersh: 1-800-441-5545
One would think that medical implants are rigorously tested and free of defects. Sadly, that is not the case.
The trial attorneys of Hersh & Hersh have great depth of experience with liability claims against the manufacturers of numerous defective medical devices and implants, including:
- Essure System Injuries
- Transvaginal surgical mesh
- Hip and knee orthopedic devices, including DePuy's Defective Hip Implants and Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements
- Heart defibrillators made by Medtronic and Guidant
- Cardiac pacemakers made by Guidant and Medtronic
- Guidant's Ancure Endograft System Stent and other intravascular devices for treating abdominal aortic aneurism
- Bionx knee implants — plastic arrows that fail to dissolve, as intended
- Breast implants
If you have been injured by any type of defective medical device or implant, contact us to arrange a free consultation with an attorney experienced in defective medical device litigation.
We have nearly 40 years of experience in defective medical device litigation. If the maker of a medical device knowingly or negligently allowed a defective product to harm you, we will pursue the maximum possible amount of financial compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
From offices in San Francisco, California, the lawyers of Hersh & Hersh represent clients injured by defective medical implants and defective medical devices throughout the nation.
- Protecting Your Health: How to Be Your Own Health Advocate Too often people are intimidated by health care providers and follow their direction without asking important questions. They often fail to do what
- FDA to Women: Transvaginal Surgical Mesh Can Cause Serious Complications Nearly a year ago, we posted on the dangers of transvaginal implantation of surgical mesh, including the risks and complications associated with