Dangerous & Defective Drugs
Lawyers for Victims of Dangerous Drugs
Hersh & Hersh is a leader in the fight against dangerous and defective drugs. We have been advocating for improved safety in pharmaceutical products for more than three decades.
Few law firms can match our record of accomplishment or our continuing passion for seeking justice for clients who have been injured by defective prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamin and herbal supplement and medical devices.
Passionate Representation in Dangerous Drug Liability Claims
Contact Hersh & Hersh: 800-441-5545
Our groundbreaking work includes:
- First case linking the defective diet drug Fen-Phen to Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, a fatal disease.
- First Fen-Phen case filed and settled
- First breast implant case to link silicone to physical injuries
- First DES lawsuit -- a $42 million jury verdict for a group of injured women
- First Zyprexa lawsuit
- First mass torts claim
Drug manufacturer negligence claims require extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, the Food and Drug Administration and the process of researching and approving new drugs. It also requires a mastery of product liability and administrative law.
We Have What it Takes to Win
At Hersh & Hersh, we have the knowledge, skills and resources required to pursue large complex defective drug litigation matters. Most of all, we have the passion that is necessary to win.
If you believe you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product, we encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience. The initial consultation is free and you will pay no attorney fees unless we win your case.
From our offices in San Francisco, California, the lawyers of Hersh & Hersh represent people injured by dangerous drugs nationwide.
- Protecting Your Health: How to Be Your Own Health Advocate Too often people are intimidated by health care providers and follow their direction without asking important questions. They often fail to do what
- FDA Cautions: SimplyThick May Cause Infant Illness and Death As California defective drug lawyers, we closely follow The Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) warnings and updates for adults and children with
- FDA Says There's An App for That Medical Apps Guidelines As California trial and injury lawyers, we have litigated cases involving dangerous supplements and medications that have caused injury and even