Car and Related Accidents
Respected, Successful San Francisco, California Car Accident Lawyers
The attorneys of Hersh & Hersh are San Francisco personal injury lawyers who are passionate about using the law to protect individuals who have been hurt or wronged in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents. We have a long history of supporting clients who have sustained minor and serious personal injuries.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car or other motorcycle accident, as a pedestrian, or while on a bicycle, contacting us for a free consultation with one of our attorneys can be your first step towards getting the help the law allows.
Contact Hersh & Hersh 800-441-5545
You will receive the highest level of legal practice and personal service from our law firm. Our representation is grounded on our expertise and our history of success.
When the trial attorneys of Hersh & Hersh take a case, our opponents also take notice. Our law firm's reputation for integrity, skill and success commands respect.
Trust in Our Tradition of Excellence and Record of Success
For over 35 years, our law firm has protected the rights of individuals. We have achieved impressive results for our clients, in individual personal injury and other harms, class actions and multi-district litigation involving large numbers of clients. As a result, we are highly respected as personal injury and trial lawyers.
Our long and impressive record of success includes:
- Major settlement for victim of rear-end accident who suffered Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
- $3 million settlement for a driver injured by dangerous road design
- $3 million for a woman injured in a hunting accident
- Over $1 million verdict for a family in the wrongful death of their son
- $1.5 million for a man injured by electricity while repairing a gas station sign
- Nearly $1 million settlement for a child injured at a clinic, among many other cases.
Over the years, we have recovered cumulatively hundreds of millions of dollars for individuals and their families in personal injury cases from a woman falling on high school premises, to a child burned by hot tea, to a disabled woman injured by a taxi driver.
We are known for our expertise and skill in working with experts in the area of medical diagnosis. In early 2011, we settled a major case for the victim of a rear-end accident who suffered what is now known as a Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. This is a newly-established diagnosis that can occur after a rear-end or other accident in which the brain hits against the skull on impact. The victim does not lose consciousness and an MRI will appear normal. The victim can suffer memory loss and associated problems, balance problems, dizziness and / or headache. A related problem can occur in the vestibular system causing an inner ear injury that impacts balance.
From our offices in San Francisco, California, the lawyers of Hersh & Hersh represent clients nationwide.
To arrange a free consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact us today. In most cases, we represent clients on a contingency basis, which means we do not get paid until we win.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: How does it happen? How do you know if it has happened to you? Often called concussion, post concussion syndrome or mild traumatic brain injury, these injuries can happen to anyone involved in a motor vehicle
- Legal Tips: How to Protect Yourself Before and After an Accident As California trial lawyers, we help our clients through very difficult times in their lives. One of the best ways to do that is to make sure that the
- Best Buy? New Research Out on Passenger Vehicle Safety A new study was recently released out of the University of Buffalo take a closer look at vehicle safety. As San Francisco auto injury lawyers, we want